Uninstalling Programs W10
If you wish to uninstall programs or software from Windows 10 then you can use the uninstall feature on Windows 10 or you can simply use CCleaner portable to remove the software for you. CCleaner will also remove all the software as well as ensure that there are no issues with the registry in Windows 10 which can become a problem as it might not always remove all the shortcuts in the registry. With this program the removal is done in a clean fashion.
Uninstalling Programs Win 10
If you wish to uninstall software from your computer on Windows 10 then deleting the link does not uninstall the software. You will need to uninstall the software using Windows 10 or using CCleaner to remove it for you properly. You can see how to do this with the easy to use interface with CCleaner portable. See how to uninstall software on your computer as seen below.
– Click on Tools on the left side of the software;
– Click on Uninstall at the top;
– Now select the program you wish to remove;
– See the Programs to Remove list;
– Now you have the option of how to remove it;
– Click on Run Uninstaller which will use the programs built in uninstaller;
– You can also Rename Entry which will change the name;
– You can also Delete Entry which will only delete the entry but not the software.